Tuesday, November 1, 2022

October 2022 Reading Stats and Booktube Uploads

Grateful as I have been for online events during the covid pandemic, I was so happy to attend the Vancouver Writers Fest in person this year. I went to 8 events and walked a lot. Vlogs of my Vancouver biblioadventures are linked at the bottom of this post.

These are my favourite books of October:


Alberta and Freedom by Cora Sandel

Our Wives Under the Sea by Julia Armfield

What a Mushroom Lives For: Matsutake and the Worlds They Make by Michael Hathaway

Attack of the Black Rectangles by Amy Sarig King, audiobook read by Pete Cross, Jane Yolen, AS King, Maggi-Meg Reed et al

Finding Edward by Sheila Murray

Aki-Wayn-Zih: A Person as Worthy as the Earth by Eli Baxter 

Mina by Matthew Forsythe

Time Zone J by Julie Doucet

Here are my October stats:

Covers of the 30 books I finished:

This is the only book I bailed on in October (not in the right mood):


Uploads on my booktube channel, Lindy's Magpie Reads:

Friday Reads Oct 7

Friday Reads Oct 14

Whateverday Reads Oct 16

Vancouver Biblioadventures 1

3 minutes of highlights from a 3-hour walk through Stanley Park

Vancouver Biblioadventures 2

Vancouver Biblioadventures 3

Vancouver Biblioadventures 4

Vancouver Biblioadventures 5

Vancouver Biblioadventures 6

Friday Reads Oct 28

Fiction Finalists for Canada's GG Awards

No comments: